Flexible Fee Structure
In order to establish a mutually beneficial, long term strategic relationships, we offer fee structures that meet the various needs of our diverse clientele. Including…
- Contingency Fee
- Hourly Rate
- Fee Basis
- Any combination of those stated above
General Fees For Claims In New York State:
- Contingency fee of 20% without suit, 25% with suit, plus advanced costs on claims with a balance of $10,000.01 or more.
- Straight contingency fee of 33 1/3% on claims with a balance of $10,000.00 or less.
- If a claim is uncollectable or highly disputed, we notify client of finding; should they wish to proceed, we could do so on agreed hourly rate of $375.00.
- Defense of counterclaims, if any, is billed at an hourly rate of $375.00 and is in addition to the contingency fee.
- Should legal action be required to (facilitate) bring it to a head, client advances costs required by courts and tribunals. A demand for reimbursement for all costs advanced is included in all legal documents and part of negotiation with debtor. We’ve provided a detailed listing of potential costs for your review.
[Fees and Costs]