New York Debt Collection Law Firm
Helping You Collect Is All We Do!
We are a nationally recognized New York debt collection law firm located in New York City’s Times Square.
Our firm has been exclusively devoted to the collection of bad debt for over 70 years. Our clients consist of international, national, and local companies, mid-sized to large. We represent architects, elevator companies, construction firms, manufacturers, and many others. We are innovative, aggressive and persistent in the enforcement of creditor’s rights.
Our clients rely on our firm for commercial and debt collection and litigation in matters such as:
- Debts for goods provided or services rendered.
- Unpaid loans, guarantees and letters of credit.
- Unpaid professional fees for services including Accountants, Legal, and other professionals that are unsuccessful collecting outstanding invoices.
- Foreclosure of Mechanic’s liens: If you are a general contractor, subcontractor or vendor, and have not been paid, in whole or in part, we can help you file a mechanic’s lien and foreclose on the lien.
- Replevin actions – recover possession of property subject to a creditor’s lien.
- New York domestication of out-of-state and foreign judgments.
- Enforcing and collecting judgments: commence an action for the non-payment of money, a Summons and Complaint is filed and served, and enforcing through the use of various tools to convert the paper judgment into payment.
Our carefully planned and executed debt collection programs range from written and oral demands to legal actions, including litigation, all with the single purpose to help recover your money in the shortest possible time.
- Upfront analysis of collectability to save you the expense of uncollectable judgments
- Innovative debt collection strategies for a higher recovery rate than the national average
- Education for your staff on credit and industry best practices to help you avoid costly receivables
- Electronic Data Interface (EDI) for efficient, accurate, and low-cost debt collection claim submission
- Flexible fee structure
- In-house debt collection staff augmentation or outsourcing debt collection efforts.
The longer you wait, the harder it is to collect, so please don’t delay. Contact us so that we can start collecting for your company right away.
Attorney Advertising. DISCLAIMER.